I've been really busy working on my next commercial for the past few days. It's been a bit exhausting, especially since I've had other classwork to juggle, but I've been putting in a lot of effort to gather a variety of pictures that will help me with the filming part of the project. I've collected a bunch of images and video clips that will form the foundation of my advertisement. Most of these clips don't have any sound right now, but I'll be adding sound during the editing process. When I edit, I plan to include voiceovers, music, and more. At the moment, I'm just filming without worrying too much about the sound because I know I can fix that later when I'm editing. By the way, there was a little scare when I accidentally dropped my camera on the kitchen floor while filming a scene. Luckily, it didn't break, but it definitely got me a bit concerned. Next time, I'll just have to be more careful when I film the rest of my project. I've b...
When I went to print the photos I needed for the board, I found out I was out of ink. It was frustrating because I had just been to the store to buy the materials, and now it was too late to go back. The photos ended up printing all messed up and blurry. I decided I would buy more ink for the printer tomorrow. Don't worry, though! You'll still get to see the finished product when the project is released. It's just a small setback, but I'm determined to make it work. Getting more ink will solve the problem, and then everything will be back on track. I can't wait to show you how the board turned out once it's all put together. Despite this hiccup, I'm still excited to share my project with you. It's been a labor of love, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I work through these last-minute issues. Tomorrow is a new day, and I'll make sure to get everything sorted out. Stay tuned fo...
Awareness and creativity are some of the most admirable traits to me, especially as an aspiring writer and director. You cannot write without being aware of yourself and others, the way people write, their cultures, how they speak, why they speak, it’s all awareness in small details, and those details is how you can learn so much about people and write your characters. Unfortunately, I can’t fully introduce myself in a blog, nobody can. It’s impossible to fully understand someone no matter how aware you are. While I look up to these traits, I also appreciate negative traits such as anger and pessimism, and I like them because they create people and design them the way they are. Without any of these negative traits, our world could never come to be. One day I can be simplistic. I enjoy writing, I want to be a director, I love the color pink, I want to experience school in New York, and more details. I love tacos and white chocolate hersheys, I’m not a fan of sports and I hold my pe...
Comments
Post a Comment