An Issue | Opening Sequence


    When I went to print the photos I needed for the board, I found out I was out of ink. It was frustrating because I had just been to the store to buy the materials, and now it was too late to go back. The photos ended up printing all messed up and blurry. I decided I would buy more ink for the printer tomorrow. Don't worry, though! You'll still get to see the finished product when the project is released. It's just a small setback, but I'm determined to make it work. Getting more ink will solve the problem, and then everything will be back on track. I can't wait to show you how the board turned out once it's all put together. Despite this hiccup, I'm still excited to share my project with you. It's been a labor of love, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I work through these last-minute issues. Tomorrow is a new day, and I'll make sure to get everything sorted out. Stay tuned for the big reveal!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video CCR

Movie Research | Midsommar