First Day of Editing | Opening Sequence

    Filming with Savannah and Maya was so much fun, so after our shoot, the three of us decided to go back to Tantou's house and do homework together. While everyone was busy with homework, I focused on editing my video. Even though I used Adobe software for my last project, I didn't feel confident enough to use it all on my own this time. Instead, I chose a different software that I'm more familiar with. We went to a small food place in Las Olas after finishing our editing and homework, and guess what? We saw a famous person there!

    It was a nice surprise and made our outing even more exciting. We quietly observed the celebrity from a distance and couldn't believe our luck. After a while, we plucked up the courage to approach them and even got a photo together. It was a memorable moment that added to the fun of our day.

    Back at Tantou's house, we chatted about the celebrity encounter and shared stories about our day. It was nice to relax after a busy day of filming and homework. The atmosphere was cozy and comfortable. Eventually, it was time for everyone to head home, but we all agreed it was a day to remember.

    Reflecting on our time together, we felt grateful for the friendship and the fun experiences we shared. Whether it was filming, editing, or just hanging out, every moment was special. We promised to do it all again soon and parted ways with smiles on our faces.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video CCR

Movie Research | Midsommar