Navigating | Opening Sequence

    As I sat down to finish my project, I felt excited to wrap things up. Editing had been tough at times, but I was determined to get it right. Working on the last part, I struggled to make sure everything flowed smoothly, especially with the music. Editing the end was tricky. I had to be careful not to make it feel abrupt or disconnected. One big challenge was blending the music without it sounding rough or sudden. I had to make sure each part flowed into the next smoothly, making the ending feel just right.

    Even though it was tough, I kept at it. I tried different ways of editing, testing each until I found what worked best. It took a lot of patience, but slowly, I started seeing progress. Finally, after many tries, I got it. Watching the final version, I felt proud of what I'd accomplished. It showed how hard work pays off. Going through this process taught me a lot. I learned how to solve problems and keep going even when things get tough. These are lessons I'll carry with me in the future.



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video CCR

Movie Research | Midsommar