Filming! | Opening Sequence

    Tantou and I got together at my place to begin filming my project. We planned to tackle her project next time. Before Tantou arrived, I spent time creating the props needed for the opening scene. It was a bit challenging to make the board for the scene, but I managed to do it using thread and glue. We filmed about half of the scene before Tantou had to head home. Although we didn't complete it, I'm eager to finish filming the rest. Working on the project with Tantou was enjoyable, and I'm excited to see how it turns out. We made sure to take breaks and have snacks while filming. The atmosphere was fun and relaxed. Tantou offered some helpful suggestions for improving the scene. We took our time to get each shot just right. Despite the interruptions, we made good progress. I'm grateful to have Tantou's support and assistance on this project. It's inspiring to see our ideas come to life on camera. We discussed our plans for the next filming session. I'm already looking forward to it. Overall, it was a productive and enjoyable day of filming with Tantou.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video CCR

Movie Research | Midsommar